8.09.2012

Disney is not seeking Casual Sex

Let me clarify:

I like sex. Maybe too much. I spend a lot of time reading erotic novels, BDSM forums and kama sutra blogs. I read the good, the bad, and the bad-in-a-good-way. I enjoy the give AND the take of physical intimacy.

Casual encounters are all about you. You're there to fill some need, or get some pleasure for yourself. If the other party has a good time, great! But it's not the motivation. Then you end up with an "okay" experience, at best.

When there's a mental, emotional connection before the physical, then your motivations change. The other person's "good time" becomes more important than your own. When both parties are acting in the best interest of the other, well, that's when you bypass "okay" and hit "mind-blowing."

I'm looking for "mind-blowing." I've had enough of " okay."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK, then you have to change your status to at least looking to date and not "nothing serious" You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are asking for rape invites with the "nothing serious" thing. But no matter what there are rapists waiting to prey on your innocent looking face