8.22.2012

AshleyMadison!

I can't believe I forgot to add AshleyMadison.com to my "UPDATES"!! Well, for those of you not familiar, this is a secretive site for "attached' individuals to seek out... partners.

No! I have no interest in rendezvousing with married men. It's not about the sanctity of marriage, or what not, but I hold respect very high.  If a man doesn't respect his wife, he most certainly will not respect me.  I just don't understand the point of cheating when leaving would be the more responsible and less painful option. I digress.

I joined for the sake of research, people. So here it is. This site is for the birds. The guys are older, for sure. And there is no wooing whatsoever. It's all about what they wanna do and where and when. Straight to the point, I like, but a little too forward for my particular taste. Oh, and there's that whole married thing...

This site has gotten some attention recently due to its zealous marketing and I've noticed the numbers decreasing. Or at least, the number of profiles that have photos are decreasing.  There are a lot of "body pics" still present, but guys, so you know, if you've been sleeping with the same woman for an extended period of time she's going to recognize your body. She'll also know the color of your eyes. It's a girl thing.

I've yet to get even one mildly entertaining message.  I have about three that say something like, "I'm new here. I've never done this before. When can we meet?" Lies, lies, lies. Your profile alone has removed any credibility you may have achieved with me. Face tattoo has a better chance at this point.

No comments: