8.21.2012

It's like you don't even know me...

So, POF has this feature called "chemistry" where they take your answers to too many questions to find your "perfect match." I checked out my chemistry matches and I have to say, I believe this feature is faulty.

Now, I understand this is probably deciphered by some super lengthy mathematical equation, however, I'm fairly certain the love of my life will not have a facial tattoo. No, wait, I'm sure of it.  A facial tattoo is saying you know longer care to be a productive member of society. Even if I did fall for said guy my dad would shoot him before it could get passed 1st base. He's a "shoot first, ask later" kinda guy.

I'm also fairly sure my match will have more than a sixth grade vocabulary and know who the President of the United States is. No, actually, that's a requirement. I refuse to speak to anyone of voting age that does not know the name of the President of the country they hold residence in. Seriously.

So... back to BondageMatch? Kidding. I can't really see Disney tied up and flogged by some strange Dom from internet world.  Well... I have to think about that a little more =)

Once again, I will persevere and shuffle through this overloaded inbox in hopes that someone without facial tattoos, multiple children, or a need to "taste" me, will inevitably spark my interest.  Is that too much to ask? No masochists, cannibals, or baby-daddies allowed.


No comments: