8.09.2012

Okay, I have a secret...

I never actually deleted my OkCupid account all those years ago.  Instead I changed it to "gay, seeking bi girl" and checked back every once in a while to absorb compliments from the messages.  Pathetic? Maybe. Entertaining? Definitely.

But now that I'm "back on the market" I made the profile a bit more honest.  I'm straight! There, I said it.  Now I'm forced to compare my new POF account and my ancient OKC account...

POF - a bit more "mature" and advanced.  The "facebook" of online dating.

OKC - more fun, more friendly. The "myspace" I guess.

Note: Girls don't send naked pics as freely as the boys do. Again, I ask, why are men so obsessed with their junk? Cause I'm not and there needs to be a place on my profile where I can confirm that.

Another Note: Does anyone READ the profiles? I mean, what's the point if the 20 year old college kid is sending me the standard "Hi :)" (and we'll get into how much I despise that message at another time) when my profile could not more clearly state that I will not date uneducated children? I may have to get mean.  My sweet face defies me once again.

Third Note: I miss Christian Grey.  I'm going to bed with him tonight, it's official.

No comments: